Friday, October 31, 2008

A little bit of work done today

Tim and I spent the better part of the afternoon removing weight from the car (down to undercoating now...) and getting ready to remove the engine/trans.
All of the wiring harnesses are out, fuel is disconnected, axles are off (yes, we put stubs in, J!), just side and rear mounts holding the powertrain in place.
Spent a little time on J's square tubing/radiator support idea.
May be working on the car tomorrow if there's time.
Car should be ready to go for the cage by the end of next week. We'd like to give the cage guy an empty shell to work with.

No comments: